Telli Aliyeva (Panahkizi) was born on May 24, 1954 in Vedibasar region of the Western Azerbaijan (former Armenian SSR). In 1971-1976 she studied in the Department of Journalism of Baku State University (former Azerbaijan State University).
- In 1977 – 1980 as a senior librarian in Republican Youth Library named after J.Jabbarli;
- In 1980 – 1981 as a correspondent in State Committee of Television and Radio Programs of Azerbaijan;
- In 1981 – 1982 as an associate editor in Youth Department of Azerbaijan State Television;
- In 1982 – 1992 as an editor in the Department of Social-political and Economic Information of Azerbaijan State Television;
- In 1992 – 1993 as a deputy head of Creative Unit “Gunun ekrani” of the Department of Information of Azerbaijan State Television;
- In 1993 – 1995 as a head of Information Service of State Television and Radio Company of Azerbaijan;
- In 1995 – 1997 as a head of Programming Department of the Second State TV Channel;
- In 1997 – 2005 as a Deputy Director of Programming Department of the Second State TV Channel;
- Since 2005 – Deputy Director of Television Programs of “Azerbaijan State TV and Radio Programs” CJSC.
On March 12, 2019 the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan appointed her member of National Television and Radio Council for 6 years.
Telli Aliyeva was awarded to “Honoured Cultural Worker” Medal in 2006 and “Taraggi” (Progress) Medal in 2008. In different years she was also awarded to “Golden Pen”, “Zardabi”, “Mammad Araz”, “Natavan” Awards and she became winner of “High Media” Award.
She is an author of 10 books (3 books of poems and 7 books of journalistic works).
Office telephone: (+99412) 493-53-17